NEW WORKSHOP DATES FOR 2019
Welcome to Get Fitt
Exclusively Get Fitt - Ultra Low EMF
Advanced 3rd Generation Far Infrared Technology
personalised Detoxification Programmes.
We work closely with doctors, healthcare professionals, clinics and the public in the United Kingdom, and Worldwide. We create detoxification programmes using the latest Far Infrared and Environmental Technologies.
Benefits of Waon (Far Infrared) Therapy -
Review (Japanese Association of Medical Sciences 2009)
Download Review of the benefits of Waon (Far Infrared) Therapy (Japanese Association of
Medical Sciences 2009). The review refers to Waon Therapy which uses a Far infrared ray dry sauna.
This review discusses the benefits of Far Infrared Therapy for: Heart Disease, Chronic
Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, lifestyle related diseases,
mild depression and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
''An ideal therapy should be safe, free of side effects, and have high medical value, that is, a high effect/cost ratio. It should be non-invasive, and patients should feel better. Waon therapy fulfills all of these criteria. Waon therapy is an innovative and promising therapy for treating patients with intractable diseases such as CHF, PAD, COPD, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, mild depression, and CFS.''
Learn More About Far Infrared A Get Fitt Success Story
Far Infrared Sauna for Detoxification
Far Infrared Sauna Therapy is being included in detoxification programmes and has been used as a part of the detoxification protocol used for the 9/11 rescue workers who have become ill since being exposed to fumes and chemicals during their work. The programme was known as project 'Olive Releaf'.
Infrared Sauna Therapy has also been used as a part of the detoxification therapy for Police Officers in Utah suffering from Chemical Exposures during their law enforcement activity. (Toxicol Ind Health 2012 Sep;28(8):758-68)
Far Infrared Sauna Treatment is also recommended by Dr Sherry Rogers in her book Detoxify or Die, which deals with the problems of environmental toxcity and how best to detoxify.
We are constantly exposed to a cocktail of chemicals, environmental pollutants and a host of toxic substances. A growing body of reports and research are verifying how this exposure is disrupting the body’s healthy function.
The general approach to illness is to treat symptoms. While such an approach may provide temporary relief ideally the root causes of our health problems should be addressed.
Research is showing is that there is a common link between toxicity & chronic diseases, obesity and the increase in cancers. Traditionally, diet and exercise are considered the keys to good health.
The World Health Organisation States in it's 2012 report on Exposure to Toxic Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals that:
''Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals have the capacity to interfere with tissue and organ development and function, and therefore they may alter susceptibility to different types of diseases throughout life. This is a global threat that needs to be resolved.''
The Body can Repair & Heal itself
We believe at Get Fitt that the body can repair and heal itself. The body should be doing so all the time.
Be Proactive for Good Health
We service our cars regularly to make sure they continue to work properly. Surely it would be sensible to take this approach with our body and
Good health is often a random affair and we rarely take action to ensure we stay healthy, until something goes wrong.
Maintain & Sustain Good Health
Our Far Infrared Sauna systems are easy to use at home or work, and have been used by many people all over the world as a part of their overall health programme.
Our goal is to provide you with information and tools that may assist you to restore good health and to stay healthy.
Far Infrared Sauna Treatment is one of the detoxification procedures used in environmental Units in the USA. The lower temperature and deeper penetration of the FIR rays offers an extremely comfortable and efficient way to enjoy Far Infrared Thermal Treatment.
We are regularly ingesting all sorts of chemicals and these get stored in the body, often in the fatty tissues, organs and even in our bones. Unfortunately these manmade chemicals are super stable and do not breakdown easily.
Interview-About Far Infrared Thermal Treatment
Mark of Get Fitt™ Ltd was recently interviewed by Laura of Sign of the Times. Mark and Laura share their personal stories of how far infrared thermal treatment was a key tool in the battle with toxicity and helping to restore their health.
Click Here to listen to the podcast
- Illness - The Toxicity Connection A major challenge today is that so many toxic substances that we are exposed to… https://t.co/OY4qm9RQW1 2 days ago
- Illness - The Toxicity Connection A major challenge today is that so many toxic substances that we are exposed to… https://t.co/xcbEh4crjs 2 days ago
- Illness - The Toxicity Connection A major challenge today is that so many toxic substances that we are exposed to… https://t.co/H9bDEEZkqn 2 days ago
- Illness - The Toxicity Connection A major challenge today is that so many toxic substances that we are exposed to… https://t.co/6NWBJUsY5u 2 days ago
- My Far Infrared Detox Experience - From Illness to Wellness My name is Mark the Founder of Get Fitt. Before settin… https://t.co/ZPaoq8heMa 4 days ago
- Get Fitt Far Infrared Light Therapy - The reality of good health begins with the light of life. However you must ta… https://t.co/yrzdWnlbdU 5 days ago
- ❤️'ing Your Air Freshener.....Think Again! One of the Greatest Challenges is the Invsible nature of toxins that we… https://t.co/wffUwkt67m 10 days ago
- Why Detox Pt 2 The body is often not working properly, and you may experience this as being tired all the time. T… https://t.co/O5CKkTorV7 10 days ago
- Why Detox Pt 2 The body is often not working properly, and you may experience this as being tired all the time. T… https://t.co/Fos0AsMpbb 11 days ago
- Why Should I Detox? The new health challenge today is that the entire body system is being stressed and damaged.… https://t.co/OC8lAzOX84 11 days ago